Release Notes for version 126.96.36.1993
- Fix for Directory Provider scanning of attribute references with '/' in CN component
- Optimized memory handling on multi-attribute history compression
- Improved Exchange scan performance for large environments
- Added schedule service recovery to Panel Check
- Improvements to rapid scan FIM compatibility
- Support for dashboard module that tracks web application error messages
- Special value rule help for MIM Test data image providers (i.e. special.Test Image.Project:System:Field)
- Added Version Control and Health Checks to Identity Panel Express license
Invoking Panel Check schedule service validation requires adding a new key to the config.json file: PanelCheck:Test:ScheduleService = true
To maximise rapid scan performance set "CSRapidValidate" to 0 in config.json
Performance improvements to Azure scan mean that existing Azure provider instances should have the Mailbox Details child strip added to any existing Exchange Mailbox strip. All copies of Panel Tools MUST be upgraded before adding the strip, and a full scan of Azure should NOT be run before the strip is added.
Please sign in to leave a comment.