- You must have a global administrator account in a Microsoft Azure AD Tenant that has not previously been registered with Identity Panel (unless you plan to overwrite the existing Identity Panel data)
- On-premise installation of Identity Panel
- Create groups in Azure AD for Admin, Writer, and User roles.
- Go to http://identitypanel.uk/ and choose a SaaS instance. Click Sign-Up. Follow the on-screen instructions to register a tenant
- Login to Identity Panel, and apply an Identity Panel Express, or Identity Panel Enterprise license key.
- Associate security roles to Azure AD groups
- Click Next Step on Providers page.
- On Install Service page, create an API Key
In on-premise Identity Panel go to Settings -> Providers.
Create a new provider of type Service Feed and populate the Host, Tenant ID, and API Key from the Install Service page on *.identitypanel.com
Open Windows Services and stop SoftwareIDM Maintenance Service, and modify it to run under a specific domain user account (instead of local system).
Open a command prompt and run:
runas /u:domain\<maintenance service user> cmd
cd to C:\Program Files\SoftwareIDM\IdentityPanelWeb\Web
Run WebAgent.exe --feed
After the command completes start SoftwareIDM Maintenance Service
Go back to *.identitypanel.com. Click Next Step and Finish until the startup walkthrough is complete. Configure dashboard modules as desired.