- You must have a global administrator account in a Microsoft Azure AD Tenant that has not previously been registered with Identity Panel (unless you plan to overwrite the existing Identity Panel data)
- On-premise installation of Identity Panel
- Create groups in Azure AD for Admin, Writer, and User roles.
- Go to https://us.identitypanel.com/ and click Sign-Up. Follow the on-screen instructions to register a tenant
- Login to Identity Panel, and apply an Identity Panel Express, or Identity Panel Enterprise license key.
- Associate security roles to Azure AD groups
- Click Next Step on Providers page.
- On Install Service page, create an API Key
In on-premise Identity Panel go to Settings -> Providers.
Create a new provider of type Service Feed and populate the Host, Tenant ID, and API Key from the Install Service page on us.identitypanel.com
Open Windows Services and stop SoftwareIDM Maintenance Service, and modify it to run under a specific domain user account (instead of local system).
Open a command prompt and run:
runas /u:domain\<maintenance service user> cmd
cd to C:\Program Files\SoftwareIDM\IdentityPanelWeb\Web
Run WebAgent.exe --feed
After the command completes start SoftwareIDM Maintenance Service
Go back to us.identitypanel.com. Click Next Step and Finish until the startup walkthrough is complete. Configure dashboard modules as desired.