Sometimes you may find data in Identity Panel has become slightly out of sync with the source system. This can happen for different reasons depending on the provider involved. Use the following procedure to do a complete true-up of Identity Panel data.
- Locate the C:\Program Files\SoftwareIDM\PanelTools\data folder on the server scanning the provider in question, and delete the contents of the directory.
- Edit config.json and set "HashesForceUpdate": true This will make the scan treat every object as if it has potentially changed.
- Restart SoftwareIDM Panel Service and exit any copies of PanelTool.exe
- Run a full scan of the provider with the inconsistencies
- Edit config.json again to revert HashesForceUpdate
- Restart Panel Service once more
Optional: Reindex Identity Panel
To ensure the full-text search index is full up to date:
- Connect to Identity Panel web server
- Stop SoftwareIDM Web Maintenance Service
- Open a prompt in C:\Program Files\SoftwareIDM\IdentityPanelWeb\Web
- Run .\WebAgent.exe --reindex
- Start SoftwareIDMWeb Maintenance Service