On the Providers step in the Identity Panel setup wizard it is possible to have a save error. This error may be able to be resolved by ending the IdentityPanel.exe task using Task Manager. If the error persists, please open a ticket and we will resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Uplift Dll Instantiation Failure
- SoftwareIDM.ElasticSearch won't Start
- Panel Tools Fails to start after 3.5 Upgrade
- Error Connecting Web Service
- Q&A: What if my search criteria contains a hyphen?
- Error Saving Settings: Unknown Error
- Truing up Identity Panel Data with Source Systems
- Timeout on MIM Full Scan
- Troubleshooting 502 Bad Gateway message
- Running PowerShell 4 CmdLets