It is possible to encounter the error depicted below when starting up PanelTool.exe. If you encounter this error, first check the config.json file in the PanelTools folder. Make sure the “Host” value points to the correct URL. Second, make sure there are no redirects in the path to the web application. If the error persists, please open a ticket and we will resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- How to access Identity Panel internal error messages
- Empty content screen when accessing Identity Panel in IE
- Identity Panel won't process all CS objects
- SMTP test does not produce an email
- Panel Tools Fails to start after 3.5 Upgrade
- Error Connecting Web Service
- Q&A: What if my search criteria contains a hyphen?
- Error Saving Settings: Unknown Error
- Truing up Identity Panel Data with Source Systems
- Timeout on MIM Full Scan