The Identity Panel Windows Service authenticates to the Identity Panel Core Framework REST API (hosted by you, in a OneDesign server, or in Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition). If you host Identity Panel Core Framework internally on your network on a shared Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain, authentication can be performed using the Windows Service Account used to run the Identity Panel Windows Service. If the host is a OneDesign server and not domain joined, explicit credentials securely stored in the Identity Panel Windows Service config.json are used. If you are authenticating to Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition, you will run PanelTools to establish a trust.
Articles in this section
- Invoking Data Retention Policy
- Managing Data Retention Compliance
- Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition access logs
- Usable Daemon Authentication
- Identity Panel security roles link to directory security groups
- Identity Panel Security Permissions Matrix
- 403 Error oh my!
- Identity Panel Windows Service Authentication to Identity Panel Core Framework
- DPAPI Auto-Encryption of Certain Fields