Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition™ is a multi-tenant product hosted in Microsoft Azure data centers in the USA, Ireland, England, and Australia. Each instance is an Identity Panel farm. The farms are built from classes. The Apollo class instances uses MongoDB. The Blackbird class instances use MongoDB or CosmosDB.
SoftwareIDM is committed to ensuring data sovereignty, integrity, privacy, history, and control.
Your data is protected in the cloud through security at every layer. This includes encryption of the MongoDB database using drive encryption. SoftwareIDM uses Azure Managed Disk using hardware level encryption. All data at rest is encrypted at rest when stored in Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition.
Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Layered Defense
- Strong authentication and authorization at each level
- Encryption protects data in transit
- Data at rest is encrypted
- Key Vault protects keys
- Logging for auditing user level data access
- Geo-separated backups but within political or treaty boundaries
- Optional data signing protects against data tampering and non-repudiation
- Optional retention policy securely discards expired information