Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition™ is a multi-tenant product hosted in Microsoft Azure data centers in the USA, Ireland, England, and Australia. Each instance is an Identity Panel farm. The farms are built from classes. The Apollo Class uses MongoDB (future classes may use Microsoft Cosmo and will be covered in a separate KB).
SoftwareIDM is committed to ensuring data sovereignty, integrity, privacy, history, and control.
Your data is protected in the cloud through security at every layer. This include encryption of the MongoDB database using drive encryption. SoftwareIDM uses the industry standard (often associated with Microsoft) BitLocker. This solution is integrated with Azure Key Vault to allow SoftwareIDM to control, protect, and manage the disk-encryption keys and secrets. All data at rest is encrypted at rest when stored in Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition.
Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Layered Defense
- Strong authentication and authorization at each level
- Encryption protects data in transit
- Data at rest is encrypted
- Key Vault protects keys
- Logging for auditing user level data access
- Geo-separated backups but within political or treaty boundaries
- Optional data signing protects against data tampering and non-repudiation
- Optional retention policy securely discards expired information