The Knowledge Package is an annual subscription for use with Identity Panel. Additionally, there is a separate Knowledge Package for MIM DevTest. A third Knowledge Package is being considered for a future product. (See, who is required to own a Knowledge Package subscription)
Identity Panel Knowledge Package
What is included?
- The following public Identity Panel courses (prerequisites apply)
- The option to purchase additional training designed for non-MIM experts
- 20 hours of consulting or support (restrictions apply)
- Restricted Managed Service Console license
- Support ticketing
- 24x7 three hour response SLA
- Skype for Business access to support agents
- Access to restricted Identity Panel support content in the online Knowledge Base
- Restricted travel benefits
- For non SaaS customers, Software Assurance
What is required to purchase the Knowledge Package?
- Attend or have attended MIM Foundation Training from Oxford Computer Group.
- Or, pass a knowledge test showing advanced knowledge in respective system to be used with Identity Panel. This can also include MIM, AD DS, AD LDS, ADFS, AzureAD, ADConnect, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- A software maintenance subscription