What is included in SoftwareIDM Operational Support for Identity Panel Marketplace Edition?
Included Monitoring and SLA
No Work-for-hire fees charged for these services
- Provide a pool of 40 service hours for custom configuration and migration of Identity Panel and Service Panel combined, annually
- Migration of Identity Panel to Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition (ie. move database)
- Respond to and repair technical problems (warranted repairs) returning function or operation of Identity Panel back to as configured by SoftwareIDM (See Service Level Agreement)
- Monitor the health and operation of the Identity Panel tenant
- Configure and keep up-to-date Identity Panel’s configuration to monitor the health of Identity Panel services, including Scheduler operations and Workflow operations.
- Attend a weekly Skype meetings (one SoftwareIDM person), if requested
- Provide manual status reports weekly, if requested
- Update or assist with the update of each customer instance of the Identity Panel Windows Service when new software or configuration version is released
- Provide additional hours at reduced rate
- Provide any new Identity Panel Reports, Health Checks, add-ons, and Workflows that SoftwareIDM develops for Identity Panel and determines could benefit the customer (limited to customer non-exclusive use).
- Three manual checks of the system each day
Pool of hours
40 service hours for custom configuration
- Billed against pool of hours in 15 minute increments
- Must be consumed with 12 months (subscription period)
- Requests can be made through support.identitypanel.com
- Service is limited to the technical capabilities of the product (although you can make suggested new feature requests at support.identitypanel.com)
- Service is limited to the licensed features
Provide an additional pool of hours, in increments of 40, to configure Identity Panel, including creating dashboards and reports, at a discounted price.
The Knowledge Package is a prerequisite for SoftwareIDM Operational Services. Therefore, the benefits of the SoftwareIDM Operational Service is in addition or an enhancement to those found in the Knowledge Package.