What is included in SoftwareIDM Operational Support for Identity Panel Marketplace Edition?
Includes Monitoring and SLA
No Work-for-hire fees charged for these services
- Provide a pool of 40 service hours for custom configuration and migration of Identity Panel and Service Panel combined, annually
- Migration of Identity Panel to Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition (ie. move database)
- Respond to and repair technical problems (warranted repairs) returning function or operation of Identity Panel back to as configured by SoftwareIDM (See Service Level Agreement)
- Monitor the health and operation of the Identity Panel tenant
- Configure and keep up-to-date Identity Panel’s configuration to monitor the health of Identity Panel services, including Scheduler operations and Workflow operations.
- Attend a weekly Skype meetings (one SoftwareIDM person), if requested
- Provide manual status reports weekly, if requested
- Update or assist with the update of each customer instance of the Identity Panel Windows Service when new software or configuration version is released
- Provide additional hours at reduced rate
- Provide any new Identity Panel Reports, Health Checks, add-ons, and Workflows that SoftwareIDM develops for Identity Panel and determines could benefit the customer (limited to customer non-exclusive use).
- Recorded manual check(s) of the system each day from the Managed Service Console by SoftwareIDM
Pool of hours
40 service hours for custom configuration. This is in addition to the 20 hours from the Knowledge Package.
- Billed against pool of hours in 15 minute increments
- Must be consumed with 12 months (subscription period)
- Requests can be made through support.identitypanel.com
- Service is limited to the technical capabilities of the product (although you can make suggested new feature requests at support.identitypanel.com)
- Service is limited to the licensed features
Provide an additional pool of hours, in increments of 20, to configure Identity Panel, including creating dashboards and reports, at a discounted price.
The Knowledge Package is a prerequisite for SoftwareIDM Operational Services. Therefore, the benefits of the SoftwareIDM Operational Service is in addition or an enhancement to those found in the Knowledge Package.