If you sent a test SMTP, and did not receive the message to the fall back receipt mailbox, then you need to check "View and Run Schedules" (see below). If "Test Message" is listed and shows Status as Pending, and Service as X, then check Panel Service in Windows Service manager, on the server(s) running Panel Service, and confirm the service is started.
Articles in this section
- Panel Tools Fails to start after 3.5 Upgrade
- Error Connecting Web Service
- Q&A: What if my search criteria contains a hyphen?
- Error Saving Settings: Unknown Error
- Truing up Identity Panel Data with Source Systems
- Timeout on MIM Full Scan
- Troubleshooting 502 Bad Gateway message
- Running PowerShell 4 CmdLets
- Q&A: Will downloading and uploading JSON append or overwrite?
- Unable to resolve SoftwareIDM.PanelService on computer '.'