If you sent a test SMTP, and did not receive the message to the fall back receipt mailbox, then you need to check "View and Run Schedules" (see below). If "Test Message" is listed and shows Status as Pending, and Service as X, then check Panel Service in Windows Service manager, on the server(s) running Panel Service, and confirm the service is started.
Articles in this section
- How to access Identity Panel internal error messages
- Empty content screen when accessing Identity Panel in IE
- Identity Panel won't process all CS objects
- SMTP test does not produce an email
- Panel Tools Fails to start after 3.5 Upgrade
- Error Connecting Web Service
- Q&A: What if my search criteria contains a hyphen?
- Error Saving Settings: Unknown Error
- Truing up Identity Panel Data with Source Systems
- Timeout on MIM Full Scan