Identity Panel is considered insecure, non-compliant, unsupported, or void of warranty if any of the following are true in the production or DevTest environments.
- Identity Panel is accessible using localhost as its URL
- Identity Panel uses the local machine name as the URL
- Identity Panel is configured to use a port other than 443
- Identity Panel is configured without a TLS (SSL) certificate
- Identity Panel is configured with a non-matching or expired certificate
- Host servers do not meet the minimum hardware requirements
Kerberos is recommended when using Active Directory for authentication.