There are cases where a person, group, or vendor, needs to be able to operate and modify the Identity Panel Scheduler, but they do not need advanced permissions within Identity Panel. This Role is call Scheduler Manager. To configure the Scheduler Manager, refer to the Security Matrix.
Articles in this section
- Q&A: Do I need an HA license or subscription to use the Managed Service Console
- Obtaining a certificate for your test of Identity Panel
- Domain Name for SaaS
- Migrating the Core Framework to SaaS
- Purging all history data from Identity Panel.
- Upgrading from 2.x to 3.x
- Configuring Dashboards
- Q&A: How do I give someone Scheduler permissions?
- Q&A:What kind of preemptive MIM export thresholds limits can I apply?
- Q&A: Time Traveler printing or extacting