Release Notes for version 3.3.9
Version 3.3.9 of Identity Panel includes minor enhancements and fixes.
New Functions for Workflows and Reports
- CommitMessage(htmlEncode) – Returns the custom message provided when a user saves settings, if present. If htmlEncode is true, the message will be HTML escaped and sanitized e.g. for use in an email.
- TimeTraveler(objectId, timeStamp) – Returns a properly formatted link to a specific object in the time traveller. The timeStamp argument is optional.
Revised initial full scan history tracking
Performance Probe Improvements
The performance probe contains several improvements to make it easier to use:
- Automatically resamples after 1 second for any probe that's not a "NumberOfItems" probe. This allows it to sample counters that are averages in a meaningful way.
- If the Instance parameter is blank it will iterate all instances in the category for the given counter. This allows single-probe tracking of multiple disks, network interfaces, etc.
- Multiple instances are executed in parallel to reduce time needed for sampling
- Base config file includes new templates for Panel Check. Version number pings are now optional.
- Fixed preferred server specification for MIM Test case steps
- Added strip to eliminate UI refresh delay on schedule launch
- Optimized run history filters loading for large volumes of run history
Please sign in to leave a comment.