Panel Service has a data protection feature that prevents a scan from registering deletions if more than 10% of a silo will be deleted at once. This can lead to an ongoing state of deleted items not being registered in Identity Panel, especially following data cleanup activies.
To disable the protection mode and allow deletions to be scanned:
- Edit PanelTools\config.json
- Go to the application section and add or edit a boolean key – "DisableDeleteProtection": true,
- Save the file and restart SoftwareIDM Panel Service
- Perform scans for the affected silos
- Remove the key or set it to false to re-enable delete protection.