This is a minor version upgrade from 3.5.1
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.4.3, See release notes for 3.4.3 for required settings changes post upgrade. Also review 3.5.1 release notes (see below).
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.5.1, See release notes for 3.5.1 for updated pre-requisites and post-install actions.
- Updated installer dependency checking to inspect for .NET 4.6.1 or later
- 50x performance improvement on database migration utility from older (pre 3.5.1) versions
- Adds command for re-running multi-attribute database migration if primary upgrade migration is aborted before completion:
- Fix for applying skip rule evaluation to Run MA steps that failed to start (e.g. no-start-connection)
- Fix for 3.5.1 bug where shortened multi-value attribute names can be added to Rule Engine special value helper. If shortened names are present, they may be removed by running