This is a minor version upgrade from 3.5.2
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.4.3, See release notes for 3.4.3 for required settings changes post upgrade. Also review 3.5.1 release notes (see below).
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.5.1, See release notes for 3.5.1 for updated pre-requisites and post-install actions.
- It is recommended (but not required) that
WebAgent.exe --reindexbe executed post-upgrade, as this release includes improvements to indexing.
- Added support for Directory Provider delta scan using LDAP DirSync control (AD and AD LDS only)
- Fix to test case counter reporting
- Compatibility enhancements for sync rapid scan
- Added optional logging for granular authorization failures (to enable add
"LogLevel": "Warning"to "Application" section in config.json)
- Fix for portal scan handling of request and approval objects
- Improvements to search indexing and attribute name management
- Handling for duplicate provider names in history