Training and Engagement Prerequisites
If installing on premise or on your Azure tenant:
- Your architect from your certified integrator or your organization has attended course A820
- You have an engagement with SoftwareIDM or an approved and trained Integrator
If consuming Identity Panel as a Service, there are no compulsory training or engagement requirements. We do all of the work for you!
We highly recommend your security architect attends A825.
License and Subscription Prerequisites
You must have the following to purchase Identity Panel High Availability:
- Identity Panel Core Framework License
- Software Maintenance for Identity Panel and all purchased and installation active Identity Panel add-ons
- Knowledge Package for Identity Panel subscription
- Software Assurance (often included with applicable Knowledge Package Subscription)
On premise (non-SaaS) with MongoDB High Availability for Identity Panel requires a minimum of three servers, although five is preferred.
On your Azure tenant (non-SaaS) with CosmosDB requires the servers be hosted on VM(s) within your Azure Tenant. You must have an Azure CosmosDB subscription from Microsoft.
Further prerequisites can be determined following a consultation from SoftwareIDM.