Course History and Future Events
- May 2016 - Zagreb, Croatia
- October 2016 - London, UK
- December 2016 - London, UK
- May 2017 - London, UK
- September 2017 - London, UK
- November 2017 - London, UK
Training course A801 is the most common course, teaching the fundamentals of Identity Panel.
You must be an engineer, developer, or architect in the technologies you plan to use with Identity Panel, based on your role in your Identity Panel project. For example, if you are going to responsible for reviewing the security of Identity Panel, you would need to be a security expert. If you are going to be responsable for Identity Panel and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), you should have an expert level knowledge of MIM.
Therefore, you must be an expert in one of these applicable domains or subject matters to attend this course.
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- Active Directory (ADDS)/LDAP
- Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- System or Network Security
- System or Network Architecture
- Software Developer
- Report Writer
Some of the course material is available here:
The respective training virtual machine (VM) is provided by opening a ticket here:
One you have your VM, you will connect to it using your computer's Remote Desktop (RDP).