Location: One Stamford Plaza, 263 Tresser Boulevard, 9th Floor, Stamford, Connecticut, 06901
Please forward this invitation to your skilled customers or staff who need a pre-canned library of compliance reports, data clean-up reports, MIM reports, as well as Schedules, Health Checks, and Workflows.
NEW FOR THIS COURSE: OFFICE 365 LICENSING REPORTING
We having training in Stamford, CT, USA July 10th and 11th. This day-two course may be our most beneficial and desired course. In this course, we train you on how to deploy and use all of the pre-built OneDesign compliance, Office 365 licensing, data clean-up, AD, and MIM reports we provide our trained Knowledge Package and OneDesign customers. We guide you through an initial Identity Panel configuration that assumes Identity Panel is already installed and running in your organization.
Your instructor, Peter Sidebotham, MCPD
NOTE: This Outlook invitation is for day-two to be held on Wednesday, July 11th. These courses repeat and are designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for your next learning goal later this year, or next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days you need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal each year.
NOTE: This class assumes you are running Identity Panel in production, or you are relying on an integrator to architect and deploy Identity Panel for you. If you have not deployed Identity Panel, please attend our A820 - Identity Panel Architecture, Providers, & Deployment Q3-2018.
Who should attend day-two?
If you are MIM, Office 365, or AzureAD technical expert or administrator and have seen or used Identity Panel. This course is a prerequisite for advance courses.
- Those who want a prebaked set of reports, and don’t want to learn the Identity Panel Rule Engine in detail, just yet.
- Those who want to learn how to write reports using the Rule Engine, but need this primer first. (Report writing starts in course A850.)
- Those who plan to learn the setup of Identity Panel once it is deployed by a trained Identity Panel Systems Engineer.
- Be familiar with Identity Panel, or have attended another Identity Panel course.
- Own a subscription to a OneDesign (it is included with your Knowledge Package, so you own it.)
- Be an level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
The diagram below shows how day-two fits with suggested learning tracks. Day-two is an Initial Configuration of Reports, Schedules, Health Checks, Dashboards, and Workflows. This Outlook invitation if for day-two only. Each day will have its own Outlook invitation you must use separately to RSVP for each respective day. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
Training will be held in Stamford, Connecticut
When you arrive at reception, for further directions, ask for Regus-SoftwareIDM training. We will begin at 9:00AM.
(Image shows past location and event.)