This is a major version upgrade from 3.5.4
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.4.3, See release notes for 3.4.3 for required settings changes post upgrade. Also review 3.5.1 release notes (see below).
- This upgrade makes major performance improvements, but requires a database migration with a planned outage. See upgrading Identity Panel 3.x to 4.x for details.
- Refactored identity storage, resulting in a 500% improvement in Time Traveler and reporting performance. Additionally, version 4.1 can be configured to scan many more silos without suffering performance degradation.
- Support for Azure CosmosDB as a backend data-store (HA License required)
- Support for Azure KeyVault as an encryption and data-protection mechanism
- WSFed authentication with ADFS
- Improved upgrade experience, with a new installation helper, and support for remote updates of Panel Service via the scheduler
- Introduction of Service Panel, a fully theme-able tool to expose a limited view of Identity Panel data to self-service end users, validate request fulfillment over time, and provide easy-to-use self-service action forms.
- GDPR related data retention management settings
- Personal data erasure request fulfillment (API and user interface based)
- Hash based detection of erasure requested data in scanned systems