This is a minor version upgrade from 4.1.3, primarily affecting Service Panel
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.4.3, See release notes for 3.4.3 for required settings changes post upgrade. Also review 3.5.1 release notes (see below).
- If upgrading from any 3.x version see release notes and procedures for release 4.1.
- Improved point-in-time reporting for Service Panel form history
- Back to "Close Page" button on form submit page
- Tooltip text support on icons and thumbnail images
- Fix for multi-value combo-boxes
- Pre-expand id-card view with single result searches
- End-to-end encryption at rest option for all text based form inputs, includes blocking plaintext values from reporting engine and history views
- Column sorting for search results
- Improved search results with audience rule-based filtering
- Prefix ‘*’ to labels on required fields
- Simplifications to service-panel security role configuration so that service panel permissions don’t inadvertently bleed into Identity Panel
- Globalization/translation support for input validation errors
- Configurable logo target url