This is a semi-major version upgrade which adds new providers and other features.
- This version update requires running WebAgent.exe --reindex in the Program Files\SoftwareIDM\IdentityPanelWeb\Web\ folder to update schema settings details in Identity Panel. This should be done before performing scans of systems.
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.4.3, See release notes for 3.4.3 for required settings changes post upgrade. Also review 3.5.1 release notes (see below).
- If upgrading from any 3.x version see release notes and procedures for release 4.1.
- Improvements to Service Panel reference attribute management
- New URL target controls for Service Panel
- Easier management of Service Panel permissions and security roles
- Azure AD Graph provider – data collection from Azure tenants using Microsoft Graph
- Azure AD B2C Graph provider – data collection from Azure B2C tenants using Microsoft Graph and Azure AD Graph API
- Performance improvements
- Added From, CC, and BCC fields to send email steps
- Dependencies updated to .NET Core 2.2
- New FileTimeStamp() function to inspect file timestamps in schedule steps. May be used to import MIM MAs only when data sources have changed
- Improvements to dashboard panel service feed display
- Integrated reporting support for Identity Panel access log, including improved SIEM integration options
- Enhancements to managed service console
- Fixes MIM scan issue with MV objects deleted during scan
- Updated Elastic version dependency to better support Java 10