The Time Picker form input is similar to a Date Picker except it displays a clock instead of a calendar. A time picker may be combined with a date picker to generate a time of day. Time pickers produce a string value in the format of a .NET timespan (d.hh:mm:ss).
- Full Clock – whether to display full picker or expand out from a text box
- Twelve Hour Clock – switches between 24 and 12 hour clock modes
- Minimum Time – A timespan offset from midnight. For example, 8 AM would be ["08:00:00"] or 08:00:00
- Maximum Time – Timespan offset from midnight
- Default Value – Should be a value interpretable as a .NET timespan between 0 and 24 hours.