This is a minor version upgrade from 4.3.5.
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.4.3, See release notes for 3.4.3 for required settings changes post upgrade. Also review 3.5.1 release notes (see below).
- If upgrading from any 3.x version see release notes and procedures for release 4.1.
- If upgrading from any version prior to 4.3.4 and using MIM Portal scan, The MIM/Sync Panel license key will need to be re-applied to add the Portal license sku codes.
- Improved MIMTest results display for iterative fixtures
- Added reservation duration control to Unique Names generation
- ResolveId() function available in Uplift/MIM Test
- Identity Silo special values available in Uplift/MIM Test
- Fix for settings history recovery for iterative fixtures
- Fix for reporting when there is a column name called "Id"
- New health check module for status checkins
- New health check module for a Panel Service not reporting in
- Improvements to AD fixture handling of empty strings
- Ability to restrict workflow link to single user
- Feature to click on health check error icon to see and copy full details of a longer message
- New contextual labels and jump to top/bottom navigation aids in settings interface
- New SQL Memo fixture for working with Stored Procedures in MIM Test
- Support for multi-column checkbox lists in Service Panel forms
- Improvements to messages and labels in Service Panel settings interface