HyperSync for Identity Panel is a hybrid event and state based Identity Synchronization system built on top of Identity Panel's provider framework. It allows you to run your synchronization and workflow configuration directly on the Identity Panel platform without needing to operate a separate synchronization platform.
HyperSync maintains backwards compatibility with existing Microsoft MIM 2016 synchronization server configurations making it easy to migrate from a legacy sync implementation. Using the MIM Service Port connectors makes it possible to run the same MIM configuration side-by-side with HyperSync then switchover when ready.
In addition to supporting legacy configuration for compatibility, HyperSync includes a range of features that dramatically increase system performance and allow consolidation in environments that require multiple MIM servers to meet performance and system complexity goals:
- Parallel execution – Allows synchronization to run in parallel and process synchronization rules on multiple threads
- Event based actions – Enable attribute flows and provisioning actions to be processed as objects are ingested by import rather than waiting for synchronization steps
- Continuous scheduling – An alternate scheduling regime which allows automatic and immediate processing of changes without needing to explicitly schedule synchronization and export processes
- Multi-configuration – Allows running multiple configuration packages in a single environment, so when consolidating MIM servers onto HyperSync it is unnecessary to tackle the complexity of combining configurations
- Native .NET Core runtime – By running as a native multi-threaded .NET application HyperSync is able to execute rule based logic up to 100x faster than MIM
HyperSync requires Identity Panel and MIM Service Port. You must also have provider licenses for each system that will be connected to Hyper Sync.
See Also: MIM as a Service