This is a minor version upgrade from 5.1.1.
- If upgrading from any version prior to 5.0.1 see release notes for the major version upgrade details.
- If upgrading see Upgrade Identity Panel
- If performing a clean install see Install Identity Panel
- This upgrade performs index optimization for time traveler and multi-value objects. Re-applying your license key and resuming normal operations may be done while the index migration executes
- Any Panel Service instances running with only an Admin role group assignment must be reconfigured to run with a Writer role assignment
- Performance improvements to reporting and data scan, including 10x improvement for hash loading on data scan
- New Datetime functions
- Ago(timespan) and Until(timespan) calculate datetime offsets
- Months(number) or Months(number, date) timespan representing number of months from date
- Environment functions: use the Rule expressions to make global custom rule functions that can be used anywhere in Identity Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, and Uplift
- Support for running Panel Service as an Azure App Service webjob
- Improvements to tracking of failed workflow instances
- Service Panel forms now track in the database when cancelled, allowing separate form cancellation workflows to be triggered