This is a minor version upgrade from 5.1.3.
- If upgrading from any version prior to 5.0.1 see release notes for the major version upgrade details.
- If upgrading see Upgrade Identity Panel
- If performing a clean install see Install Identity Panel
- Any Panel Service instances running with only an Admin role group assignment must be reconfigured to run with a Writer role assignment. Accounts with writer role will be unable to save settings changes, and accounts with admin role will be unable to read encrypted values.
- Performance improvements to database queries across the board, especially for reporting and data scan
- New HtmlEncode() function
- Improved reporting of failed workflows
- Fixes for scheduled report downloads, and report emails with Azure graph
- Support for white-listed sanitized HTML in Service Panel labels and virtual silos
- Added Sidebar navigation option for Service Panel
- Fix for clearing phone input values, added photo sizing options to image decorator in Service Panel
- Added Identity Silo provider to MIMTest
Please sign in to leave a comment.