This is a minor version upgrade from 5.1.6.
- If upgrading from any version prior to 5.0.1 see release notes for the major version upgrade details.
- If upgrading see Upgrade Identity Panel
- If performing a clean install see Install Identity Panel
- Any Panel Service instances running with only an Admin role group assignment must be reconfigured to run with a Writer role assignment. Accounts with writer role will be unable to save settings changes, and accounts with admin role will be unable to read encrypted values.
- Timed back-off and retry in workflow sub-service in case of a failed web request
- Workflows now use a long-polling event loop, reducing typical dispatch time to 1 second instead of 1 minute.
- Removed Only Preferred option in schedules, workflows etc. The default behavior is now to only run steps on the indicated servers.
- Panel Check monitoring for failed workflow sub-service, with service restart auto-recovery option
- Requires adding "WorkflowService": true to Panel Check probes in Panel Tools config.json
- Improved performance for monitoring status of multiple Panel services
- Improvements to Azure graph MIM Test provider for management of Azure only users and groups:
- Fixes for group and user creation
- Added fixtures for group and user update
- Added immediate scan option for group and user modifications
- Fixes and enhancements to CommitDiff() and CommitMessage() functions for emailing settings change notifications