This is a semi-major version upgrade from 5.1.9.
- If upgrading from any version prior to 5.0.1 see release notes for the major version upgrade details.
- If upgrading see Upgrade Identity Panel
- If performing a clean install see Install Identity Panel
- Any Panel Service instances running with only an Admin role group assignment must be reconfigured to run with a Writer role assignment. Accounts with writer role will be unable to save settings changes, and accounts with admin role will be unable to read encrypted values.
- Refactored Azure graph scan includes:
- Delta scanning of Users, Groups, Contacts, and Sign-ins
- Scanning of MFA and Password Reset user enrollment report
- Scanning of per-app/per-day federated sign-in activity
- Improvements to handling hidden fields in Service Panel
- Improved URL query validation in Service Panel
- Improvements to MIM Portal data scan to reduce Panel Service memory consumption
- Streamlining to setup process for multi-server scenarios
- Improved reporting performance and control of join-depth
- MakeUnique function has improved handling of incomplete root queries