This is a semi-major version upgrade from 5.1.9.
- If upgrading from any version prior to 5.0.1 see release notes for the major version upgrade details.
- If upgrading see Upgrade Identity Panel
- If performing a clean install see Install Identity Panel
- Any Panel Service instances running with only an Admin role group assignment must be reconfigured to run with a Writer role assignment. Accounts with writer role will be unable to save settings changes, and accounts with admin role will be unable to read encrypted values.
- Introduced Okta Provider to perform data scan of Okta users and applications
- Fixtures for Okta user management
- ParseJson() function for working with JSON structured text using the rule engine
- ParseXml() and XPathEvaluate functions for working with XML structured text using the rule engine
- Performance improvements to AD delta scanning
- Moved environment variables, custom functions, and server aliases to Environment Settings section
- Added data scan provider import option to MIM Test projects
- Performance improvements to database indexing
- Added run PowerShell fixture type
- Improvements to ease of use of Uniqueness function