This is a minor version upgrade from 5.4.4.
- If upgrading from any version prior to 5.0.1 see release notes for the major version upgrade details.
- If upgrading see Upgrade Identity Panel
- If performing a clean install see Install Identity Panel
- If upgrading from a version prior to 5.4.4, a lengthy database migration will be required to convert multi-value attributes. See release notes for 5.4.4 for details.
- Performance improvements in Rule Engine
- Rule Engine support for typed indexers (allows better handling of JSON and XML parsing, and multi-silo rule logic for Access Panel)
- Performance improvements to Access Panel processing
- New lookup functions for Access Panel
- Custom justification forms for Access Panel attestation responses
- Handling and recovery for data de-serialization issues caused by objects with large change history sets (fixes Mongo BSON too large issue)
- Improved reporting performance
- Improvements to reference attribute handling in SQL scan
- SQL scan support for scanning multiple tables into single silo
- Additional timing details in console feed from Azure scan
- Fixes excess workflow dispatch when saving objects that haven't changed
Please sign in to leave a comment.